Reviews for "Sneaky House Escape"

Solved! Not as hard as it at first seems to be :-) Everything is logical :-)

the window at the scene with the pool table is the urban survivor game i love the game heheheheh

was very challenge and fun :D took me 987s. haha

Okay first things first, loved that the Urban Escape yard was in the window. I remeber stealing that grill...ah fun times bartering with old ladies and catching fish. Love those little easter eggs you put into your games.

Great game once again. Good puzzles and clues, tho, why did the dryer open up if I couldn't do anything? Not a criticism in the least, I like all the' junk' clicks. You know if you were alone in a house you open up cupboards, medicine cabinets and, yes, washing machines I even tried to open washer and put dryer sheet into dryer. lol
It's those little thing that make it fun.
Having a blast,
Your Game Stalker

This was challenging! Got stuck in some areas but I was able to pass it :)