Reviews for "Sneaky House Escape"

Sneaky House Escape isn't one of the trickiest places to escape from. I didn't see anything tricky about it, but I am a hardcore escapist. I was a little disappointed that the game didn't live up to its description, but it provided a few minutes of fun. How about the next one be called Sneaky House Impossible Escape, and actually have it be nearly impossible to escape from. Stump me.

selfdefiant responds:

LOL, If it was impossible or much more difficult people would complain. It's bad enough that people had a hard time with this. :)

Good. One of your better escapes. Nearly everything is logical (one or two keys appear out of nowhere when unrelated actions are performed... happen in a lot of escape game, but still always seems disorienting.) The gameplay is satisfying. I didn't really get stuck anywhere... the player only has to figure out where to use the proper items and codes, rather than puzzling out bizarre sequences. Also, the fact that the cursor turns into a hand whenever you're over an interactive item prevents the adventure from turning into a pixel hunt. That's one mechanic you've been using for a while, and I really appreciate it. I did have to TAB to find one spot, but that was my oversight.

Simple, colorful graphics. I liked the animation on the cat, which looked pretty sleek. The music track is pleasant.

I only have one issue: I never actually found the order for the marbles, but the first attempt I made was correct. Did I happen to get lucky, or is there no specific order?

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks, I try to learn from past mistakes. There wasn't an order for the marbles. just needed three. :)

Solved! Not as hard as it at first seems to be :-) Everything is logical :-)

another escape game but it looks good enough to be on here