Reviews for "Follow The Spiders"

Hell if I saw spiders that huge. I would also flip **** and start burning down that forest.

Great job great pacing, good build up, and funny ending. I kinda wish that there was a spider in a ninja suit that jump out of the shadows when the smaller spider started coming out. That would have made me lol also kinda wish you could have continued the part with the giant maybe make the spider see them and fight them boss style aka standing on top of a lot of red barrels and Caleb pulls out a lighter and throws it at the barrels. This way we can understand why the forest is on fire instead of one can of gas. I still give you five stars since it's random and great quality.

Great stuff, realy awsome!
Dat Harry poter scene and hilarious reaction with FIRE!
You sir, know how to RAVE it up!

It's no wonder you got front page. This was amazing work. Really hope you make more. Keep it up! :)

CalebJordan360 responds: