Reviews for "HORDE"

At first the style was kind of grating but with the addition of more characters (more clothing texture to be precise) it became truly stunning to look at. Wonderful character design and an interesting story make waiting for this change in visual wait well worth it. The music is just the icing on the cake and could not have been more fitting.

This was fantastic!
The style is unique, and works well. It kind of reminds me of the movie heavy metal.

I gotta say more of this would really be worthwhile to see.

Fascinating concept. Never thought of a zombie motorcycle gang. But let's be honest. The guy wasn't anywhere near badass enough to survive it, though. Anyway... The animation was great, the story was unique, and the music fit well. I say 5 stars.

Extremely well done, one of the better pieces if not the best that I have seen in months. It was really smooth with really cool animation even though I am kind of sick of seeing these new styles popping up to become the normal instead of a trend, yet you owned it.

The music and sound effects alone deserve 5 stars. They were perfect.

incredible movie, with insane details, GREAT face expressions and incredible and memorable faces (both the humans, and the zombies faces were great....), there was a professional work in the lighting/shading effects, and the playing/swaping between light and darkness was great. truly amazing.
i loved it so much when with each display of light, the zombies appeared from the darkness.
also, each zombie pretty much had a character of his own, which is rare to see in zombie movies, and it was a breath of fresh air.
for example the blonde guy zombie was cheerful, and even happy to encounter a human, while the red-haired moustache biker zombie was serious, and silent, only observing his goal.
the whole movie had epic action, and incredible moments, from the chase, to the entrance of the ''light tunnel'', and it was glorious, to say the least.
also the ending was good, and rather impressive.

you sir have massive skills, and the music was good.
do more.