Reviews for "Fire Everywhere"

AWESOME

++ for the concept of climbing electric sparks!
Worked perfectly on FF and Chrome (... cos I played it +2x xD)

I would prefer other keys as I have QWERTZ, but it was OK as you use X and Z totally separately.
15 lvls was a bit short. I'd love more, or maybe a level editor?
If you ever decide to add more levels, I probably would like to access a level select and have the possibility to skip 1-2 levels.

Apart the clumsily drawn figures (looks like they were drawn by someone who doesn't draw much), overall GJ! Loved it! :D

Yay! You got a good concept right there... Liked the thing you get hurt by the electric gate when you keep watering it..
but you culd put some sort of menu and song by the way...

Quite a fun game, the only thing that irritates me is the fact that my character keeps sliding off the edges.

Pretty entertaining game. Could use more medals tho.