Reviews for "Spiderman in the Kawaii W"

Freakin great--consider your talented ass subbed on YouTube, but I look forward to seeing more of your stuff here because I`m an elitist pig and if its not on Newgrounds its not technically "real." I don't consider my family or my job real, either, because guess what? Not on Newgrounds.

Speaking to the audience now: I just want you to imagine the horror, kids. Spiderman growing up in this day and age, not consumed by simple science and math, but...anime and videogames. Instead of developing his own high-tech web shooters and costume he would be duct taping together a ridiculous Bleach-Style weapon and donning his Naruto headband every time crime swept through the city.

lol nice mix of anime and spiderman lol, spiderman must have gone crazy after all that japanes anime lol

That was hilarious! the Gai vs Kakashi scene was the best. XD

aww man cant stop laughing love the way you portrayed spiderman in that universe and fuk goku that panzy

Spidey butt!