Reviews for "Expendables 3: TD"

cool spin on TD, it's like the guys are the towers too

GET TO DA CHOPPAAAAAAA

AAAAAWWWEEESOOOMEEE TD game. Totally addictive and smart level design. Great overall feel. Keep them coming soapcreative.

Truly an awesome game !!! I thought the gameplay looked familiar, had completely forgot you released one for Expendables 2 as well (: Anyways the game was really fun and challenging, the voice acting had me cracking up, some funny ass lines xD I made it to the final mission and damn that last wave threw me off guard with the Vehicles going off road haha I was like wtf !? The only thing I had trouble with was the lag unfortunately, Specifically the last mission when the tanks just seem to be endlessly spawning, with all the stuff on screen it caused the game to go terribly slow, to a point where the page became unresponsive. The screen froze and all I could do was listen as Ceaser got gunned down unfortunately, it does disrupt gameplay, other then that everything is great ! Ended up losing due to those fucking tanks that shoot out an endless fuckton of missles lol. Should make a sequel even if they don't make a 4th movie !!!

Hmm.... Good very good :D

May the Gods of Gaming bless you ! This has got to be one of the best games i played on here . Its so funny and it keeps you on your toes . I found myself yelling at the screen with ever new mission . I love the voices , the lines are hilarious . I do wish the game was longer with more levels but I pray they make a Expendables 4 just so i can have another game . * claps * let's give Ricepirate a round of applause for the outstanding and comical voices and a standing ovation to soapcreative for another work of art . The graphics are like fireworks in July . AMAZING. So instead of reading this WHY ARE YOU NOT PLAYING THIS GAME . LIKE RIGHT NOW . NOT 3 MINUTES LATER , NOT A SECOND LATER . PLAY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW GO AHEAD CLICK " LET'S DO THIS " AND BE A MAN ! :) I might just go see the movie now :)