Reviews for "Urban Survival Escape 4"

Very good. Some flaws here and there but the only odd one was picking up what appeared to be a wallet near the trash bin after you solve the code box and it doesn't appear in inventory...?

Good job! Although I don't see why your cousin can't help you do things- like move her mattress, or carry her own darn blankets. I'm hoping we'll see some cooperative use of her in the next installment. And if she was hungry, shouldn't I have fed her? Nobody is a worse roommate than a hungry roommate.

Lovely! I'm looking forward to part 5. Will there be more games like these in the future perhaps? :)

selfdefiant responds:

Yeah, we have more not published on here and more in the works. :) Thanks!

Only being able to catch one fish at a time/move one crate at a time is annoying/repetitive/pointless.

Coins are mostly in fairly obvious locations (though you end up still having to walk round the whole map trying to rustle every busy just in case there's one there... because in one case, there is, but there's no logical way to deduce which. I'm waiting for the point-and-click game that develops some kind of diagrammatic or non-verbal reasoning system so that with experience you can figure out which plant or chest or whatever is the one that's actually worth clicking on!) which is an improvement on the last episode.

The code "puzzle" is basically redundant, after you've done the right stuff the numbers just appear! Which takes the thinking aspect out of it a bit.

But on the whole a perfectly serviceable point-and-click.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks. I try to do good for the community of point and clickers everywhere!

If that were my cousin, I'd tell her that if she doesn't want to move to the floor, she'll go sleep with the fishes. Lol you know, because I built my own fish pond, and all...