For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 15 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Urban Survival Escape 4"

short and sweet!

If she was so hungry why couldn't I grill up a fish? Got home with her and then remembered health needs to be full, had to go all through town to open cupboard to get health. I'm an idiot! (anyone know why cupboard is spelled with a 'p'? I'd bad grammer that one in a hearbeat. lol
Aslo I don't like that fact she did nothing, had a great room in town and she had to come to my shack and take my bed. I'd give her the sleeping back and tell her to make her own sleeping pallet.
Great game and I can't wait to head over to the next one.
Onward and escapeward,
Your Game Stalker

Another good segment of the series! That mysterious music really adds to that atmosphere too, reminds me of Parasite Eve a bit... well, onto the final one! Good part.

-cd-

A nice episode. I felt accomplished to have found all 10 coins. c:

My cousin had a nice bedroom. Why she had to stay with me? I couldn't even grill a fish for her. x)

Hrm. I'm all for eating Vicky.