Reviews for "Nova the Astronaut"

The puzzles ranged from very straightforward to really obscure - I still have no idea how the green-pink-blue code was meant to work even after looking up the answer on the walkthrough. In some ways that made the game more interesting, but also very frustrating. Art was simple but effective, animation perhaps too simple, story completely irrelevant. Very mixed result overall, not awful but not great imo, okay for a brief distraction.

JackAstral responds:

Ahaha fair call. It was suppose to represent the order that you enter the numbers, aha.

Thanks for the detailed review- I totally agree with the points you mentioned :) I'm uploading a patch soon to improve some iffy graphics.

Another nice delivery.
A little short but enjoyable.

Thanks man!

Not a bad game interesting puzzles.
A bit short, but a good game over-all.

Thanks!