Reviews for "Nova the Astronaut"

I like how things are combined automatically. It gets past the whole "bat-shit insane logic" thing that most point-and-clickers have. (Ohhhh, I have to combine a tire with an octopus to make a generator.............. What?)

The fence bit was a little bit weird in that you had to click twice. Would have probably been better to have arrows you could click on, whenever you had to move the character.

I like how the "submit" lights up when you get a code. Maybe don't make it case-sensitive, next time? I had a bit of a "WTF?" moment on the first code-box, but it only lasted a couple of seconds, fortunately. Lol.

Didn't quite understand the "purple" portion of the puzzle in the area with three targets, and had to guess it. Green and blue made sense, though.

I liked the last puzzle, it was pretty clever and took some absent-minded clicking around to solve.

This flash is crunk, fo shizzle!

Ahaha thanks dude!

thought it was great.

Thank you!

Did it ! Without walktrrouht. However, I never figured out the logical of the pink digit on the green-pink-blue code. I found the code by trying every numbers from 1 to 9. And the text codes are case sensitive. Is it on purpose ? It seamed a little useless to me.

JackAstral responds:

Awesome! Yeah people seem to be having a little bit of a hard time with that puzzle, ahaha. I think I need to make it a little more obvious,

Thanks for playing + reviewing!

Good puzzles, man, and also good job for hiding the golden token, I couldn't find it yet

Thanks!

An overall short game, my only complaint is that it's difficult to finish without full use of the walkthrough (and I still can't find the golden astronaut token)

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for reviewing + playing! I'll look into maybe making the puzzles a little easier to follow- thanks for the suggestion!