Reviews for "Nova the Astronaut"

I got stuck at the 'enter the code' thing on screen...4? The one after the portal. I am entering it correctly, I've even confirmed with the walkthrough, but it's not allowing me to progress. The game seems good, but it's too buggy.

JackAstral responds:

The code has to be entered in all caps :S I should probably add in a notice so people know- thanks for pointing that out!

pretty funny game, though the golden token doesn't seem to give the badge. Maybe a bug?

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! You're listed as one of the people who have unlocked it. Must have just been a newgrounds bug - weird :S

kinda weak but not bad I guess

JackAstral responds:

Fair enough, thanks for trying it out anyway!

The puzzles were a little easy, except the one with colors and numbers. I didn't understood it at all. After the credits it should go to the main menu.
It's missing some story, why his girlfriend would cross that portal? and why it is so hard to find her, did she had to pass over all those puzzles like you?
The music is very cool!! Principally the one of the credits.
The art is ok, the animations are a little cheap, but nothing too bad.
I couldn't find the golden astronaut token, grrr.

Great points- thanks!

The Golden Astronaut token is found on the very last screen you see ;)

fun little game, a bit tricky at times and animation pretty simple, but a cute game nonetheless ;)

Thanks :)