Reviews for "Nova the Astronaut"

Major bug, floating targets; if you collect three chips of rock then throw them at the targets, one for each target there are no problems, but if you throw a second rock at the same target, then there are no more rocks to throw and the game cannot be continued. The game moves far too slowly to be motivated to replay it.

Well thought out game, I'm just too dumb to play it

i like this kind of games but this this way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Straightforward kind of game. Mixed hidden object ,point and click, and 2d scroller. Puzzles aren't too difficult but I did go to the walkthrough on some. Plenty of medals here. All around worth the 5 minutes.

I would rate 4.5 because there weren't enough levels. But that would be unfair. So a straight up 5! I enjoy the challenging puzzles throughout the game! Keep it up! :)