Reviews for "Idle Dialectics"

Doesn't let me upgrade knowledge even though I have the exp and am below the cap. Most likely you made button visible but not clickable after tutorial. Shaky communication of objective and mechanics.

kikill responds:

Thanks for the feedback hotjesselyntea! This issue is now taken cared of. Cheers!

This is a decent game but I don't get the controls and the objective clearly. It just seems like random clicking. Okay job overall.

kikill responds:

Thank you BlackKitsune42. I am not sure if you are a fan of idle and clicker games but this is one of them. Essentially, a bare bones rpg where character development is the hook. We tried to add some strategy elements in this game though. The objective is simply to be the best debater ever. So you debate your way from the bottom to the top. To get there though you have to upgrade various attributes and be wise about how you use your resources to find a path, or better yet, an optimal path. Have a great day!