Reviews for "Trash Talk"

Lovely

It's good. No wait it's great. Nah it's awesome like a cat-headed pony farting rainbows.

This animation was just top notch! I felt like I was sitting down to watch a new TV show on Cartoon Network. You can clearly tell the relationship between the 2 characters, it's very well voice acted, and you did a great job at animating their expressions. I believe you could use these same characters again and expand on their lives, smack a catchy title on it and boom it's an internet show.

Your animation is amazing, and your character dynamic is on par with network television! I want more! There is nothing I can improve.

These are the cartoons I come for!