Reviews for "Trash Talk"

The artwork is absolutely spectacular, watercolour work is some of my absolute favourite.
The characters are absolutely great, I DEFINITELY hope this becomes a series. Fantastic work.

Five thumbs up.

Funny! Would love to see more!

Really awesome! I'd love to see more of this.

Pretty funny actually. It's nice to see a break from pencilmation every once in a while for something like this. Hell why not make a series of these characters over here. The animator also has a lot going on for him so keep up the good work!

Okay, that was impossible. We saw him the green stuff and we know you're not supposed to. He didn't see Herman take it, so he couldn't have been purposely faking it. I still have to appreciate how good the animation is in this. While not as good as the pencilmation, still quite watchable. The voices are nice too.

I guess it is overall pretty funny. I was not expecting that at the end. I wasn't expecting it, because it didn't seem possible. Well, I guess it's just a cartoon. The title's kind of funny in a cheesy way.