Reviews for "Sex Kitten: Jungle Mayhem"

There were some good ones, but then there were some terrible ones. Next time, make the hentai a mere option, and inform the player of the context of the hentai they are about to view. Never wanted to see pedohentai, I wish I didn't have to to progress through the game.
Also make the gay stuff and the futa stuff optional, I never wanted to see that kind of stuff.
There were gems in there, but your fantasies might not appeal to everyone. remember that.

Yomuchan responds:

I see you haven't read the big, red warning that you clicked on. Ya know, the one that goes Warning: Adult Content!

"This submission contains graphic content and is not suitable for younger audiences!
Excessive Nudity, Excessive Violence, Explicit Text and Explicit Adult Themes."

That's all there needs to be said. And need I remind you that all characters used in this game are at least 100 years old?

Oh, and SCTE3 said
"Just because YOU don't like futa, doesn't mean others don't. No one is forcing you to look at the images for prolonged periods of time other than you. Have a nice day kid. :)"