For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 0 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sex Kitten: Jungle Mayhem"

good game, but I missed the pass at the end

Yomuchan responds:

Always read the credits for hidden messages!

Wow 10 years is a loooong tiime

I never would have imagined the legacy that is Sex Kitten would live on! I mean though the creators are long gone you still managed to make a wacky and faithful entry to the sex kitten series. I remember when I was 13 or so and fapping to the original sex kitten games those were the good days hahah.

But yeah that say Happy 10 years Sex kitten! May you keep on making wacky adventure games and sexy pics till the end of Newgrounds : )

Yomuchan responds:

Even if newgrounds ends, I'll probably come up with a crazy plan to keep the series going. Don't worry about this series! Here's to another 10 years!

Loved the game, Anyone figure out the Extras code? Hope to see more from the series.

Yomuchan responds:

Depending on how well you played, you can get codes from the printer at the credits.

loved it!!

I'm glad. :)

LOL dont open the box :(

KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!