Reviews for "Sex Kitten: Jungle Mayhem"

Damn it, I clicked the box.

Great game! The Sex Kitten games never fail to deliver!

Let's hope for another ten years, eh? XD

Yomuchan responds:

You had one job, man! ONE JOB. AND *blasted away*

Great game, well worth the time! The one scene in the blooper reel, where they wanna burn the ship, was well written! I found the mistress of the bondage club, though her money meant little to me, still, was a nice cameo. Shame I couldn't use the Goodmagicks points for anything :\ In the beginning, I kept going back to McSlutty, to wake her up, expecting a good smack to the faic, or an epic a55-kicking. Oh well, comatose is comatose.

I loved these games as I grew up (from 30 to 40 y/o lol), and their small size takes away nothing from it's goodness. I completed this game (I touched the supersecret box) in under a half hour, and was a pleasant excursion. Happy 10th, you crazy coked up, misanthropic catlady!

Yomuchan responds:

They launched themselves into orbit.

Great game!

I can't believe it's been ten years... My dick isn't worn to a nub yet.
I really like how quick I could run through this, now that I'm an adult.

fun game. lots of sexyish pics, no sex, but fun times