For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sex Kitten: Jungle Mayhem"

Awesome, good old fashioned feel to it. Also, I was wondering if the first gif when you beat the game (the lesbian foursome) was from a hentai, and if so what was the name of it?

One of the finest in sex kitten wares. 100/10 Didn't need tissues.

Yomuchan responds:

More's comin' up.

Fucking rainbow frog XD

Woo, another fun adventure! And SCTE3 makes a guest appearance too! Surprise encounter. As always the pictoral rewards are of varied quality, the dialog entertainingly savage, the sceneries simple and varied and overall game length not so long you ever start getting bored with it. Felt like the questions were way easier than usual too, though maybe I was just luckier guessing this time around. Hope this series keeps going for another ten years. :P Congrats on the anniversary!

-cd-

ENDING rainbow frog 10/10 best game series evar.

Yomuchan responds:

Congrats! Best ending GET!