Reviews for "Banana-Split!"

Horrible. I understand that this game is in testing, but it's too deep in testing to be classified as a game. You should put it in that place where games go when there not in some sort of alpha, I cant remember what it's called because I don't make games and I have only recently heard about it. Also, like everyone else said, if you ever want to get somewhere with this "game" add upgrades.

Sorry for being so harsh, but this game is just so bad.

WHOA NEELY!

Okay when you where testing this thing did you see how broken this was?
First of all this banana is made of lead, it doesn't bounce at all.
There are no powerups.
There are no upgrades to improve your banana.
And the items that increase distance do so in a stupid way.
There is no animation of increasing speed or altitude, it just slides through and suddenly its, gotta go fast time while you grind to a freaking halt in milliseconds even if you touch a bazillion ice creams... there is no way to gain altitude again.
TURN DOWN THIS LOOPING MUSIC! or at least have a mute button for Christmas sakes.
Tweaking this is not even a possibility to make it better, it is a must.
If not this game will continue to be broken, uninspired, amateur, and pointless.

A really bad toss the turtle game, awaits those who wish to play.
You won't play long though.

Who writes these games? After a record breaking load time one is faced with a "game" which has no content, no goal....nothing. Why? How?