For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 80 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Banana-Split!"

._. ooooooooooook...

Not bad but maybe some upgrades and a greater level design.

The idea of doing this type of game with a banana is pretty fun. However the whole animation makes it look very slow. Also, the music quickly got on my nerves. This is a nice try still and I support you to keep improving your stuff.

good game, basic layout, and at least a little replay value. The music at times sounds like the speakers straining so i'd say check the games volume, my speakers are at 38% and im hearing what sounds like a strained or blown speaker and I know its not my equipment but on a good not you did a good job looping it cause I never hear a break or start over. 3 stars

Oke, this can work, but you need to put in a lot more effort.

1) Give a slider for the music, please, I put this on 5% in my volume mixer, and it blew my ear drums out of my skull.
2) I say separate the high-and-long bar into two bars that you have to stop one after the other.
3) More variety in the "obstacles" make some help you, make some stop you, add more things that are connected with banana splits, like chocolate or the umbrellas, ect.
4)Upgrade system, you absolutely need one.
5) Better graphics, the ones you have currently are a bit too simple, especially the ones on the peanuts and icecreams, I know that graphics don't make a game, but this is kinda unpleasant to look at.
6) (Optional) Little achievements that add something to the "Banana Boat" aesthetically, you get a banana-brella if you hit 100 umbrellas.
7) (Optional) Give a bit on an intro, some back-story, anything to make the player want to be part of the world, it could be as simple as "The New York Times decided they want to fling bananas at the mountain side and built a banana catapult that they names..."The Banana Boat"!

I like the music as a tune, but it is waaaay too loud, but it's nice and cheery, which is nice.
I liked the "Banana Boat" and the "Banana Moon". I thought it was cute and funny.