For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Banana-Split!"

Not bad but maybe some upgrades and a greater level design.

WHOA NEELY!

Okay when you where testing this thing did you see how broken this was?
First of all this banana is made of lead, it doesn't bounce at all.
There are no powerups.
There are no upgrades to improve your banana.
And the items that increase distance do so in a stupid way.
There is no animation of increasing speed or altitude, it just slides through and suddenly its, gotta go fast time while you grind to a freaking halt in milliseconds even if you touch a bazillion ice creams... there is no way to gain altitude again.
TURN DOWN THIS LOOPING MUSIC! or at least have a mute button for Christmas sakes.
Tweaking this is not even a possibility to make it better, it is a must.
If not this game will continue to be broken, uninspired, amateur, and pointless.

A really bad toss the turtle game, awaits those who wish to play.
You won't play long though.

I launched once. Not a fan of the wonky phsyics.. and the music makes me want to hang myself. I'm sure the creator of this game would hope that I will listen a while and actually do it.