For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Banana-Split!"

Horrible. I understand that this game is in testing, but it's too deep in testing to be classified as a game. You should put it in that place where games go when there not in some sort of alpha, I cant remember what it's called because I don't make games and I have only recently heard about it. Also, like everyone else said, if you ever want to get somewhere with this "game" add upgrades.

Sorry for being so harsh, but this game is just so bad.

good game, basic layout, and at least a little replay value. The music at times sounds like the speakers straining so i'd say check the games volume, my speakers are at 38% and im hearing what sounds like a strained or blown speaker and I know its not my equipment but on a good not you did a good job looping it cause I never hear a break or start over. 3 stars

._. ooooooooooook...

Well the game works.
It is lacking sound effects and the music is very repetitive, but i think you are probably starting out and this is a good attempt at the "far throw" genre.
Good luck in the future basicgames :)

The idea of doing this type of game with a banana is pretty fun. However the whole animation makes it look very slow. Also, the music quickly got on my nerves. This is a nice try still and I support you to keep improving your stuff.