Reviews for "Lone Wolf Ninja"

Its hard, but its fun, you have to take your time. And I'm really impatient. That's why I suck at this, jaja.

swishcheese responds:

haha. Thanks for playing. A Ninja must always be patient.

Ninja use strength!, ninja can now move boulders

swishcheese responds:

lol, that's funny. Pokemon, and the old school zelda games inspired me on the creation of this game.

Now this game here is a really interesting one. It puts your skills to test already at the first levels and just keeps getting more and more difficult. OH, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THE EXTREME LEVELS! Anyway, I JUST LOVE the music. btw, do you mind telling me the name of the song, which mainly plays during the levels. I know quite many songs from Serotona, but I've never heard that song. Oh and this game truly is something, I'm gonna add to my favorites and come back to.

5 picos and 5 stars.

swishcheese responds:

Cool! glad you enjoyed. Serotona got great stuff, check out his soundcloud that I have linked. He is my college roommate and made that song for this game. I am not sure if he has song of it posted on his soundcloud or the name of it. You'd have to ask him on soundcloud he does not have an NG account.

Great game!It's kinda hard sometimes but its awesome !!!

swishcheese responds:

Awesome. thanks for feedback, glad you enjoyed.

This game was a lot more complicated than I thought. It really did make me think, so I liked it. I'm glad I got one medal, even though it didn't show up on the screen. Whatever, this really was a very smart game. I think the best part is when you dash so fast. I was wondering how I was supposed to get past some parts.

It works as a puzzle game but could also be something else. It certainly required you to do some action. There's no medal for not skipping the opening cutscenes. I always look for those in secret levels. The sounds were pretty cool too.

swishcheese responds:

Thanks for the awesome review. Check the walkthrough if having trouble get by some parts. sorry didn't include a medal for not skipping intro scene. That would have been a good idea.