Reviews for "Lone Wolf Ninja"

It gets too hard, too fast. The controls are too finnicky and precise.

swishcheese responds:

It is a difficult game. Thanks for feedback. I am considering adding a sensitivity to the controls since a couple people are complaining about the controls. But I am not sure though, because the controls them self are correct in my opinion. When you hit key you go, when you let off he stops. its just peoples reaction times are different than others, and you are playing as a ninja.... it part of what makes it difficult.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS PLLLLAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

swishcheese responds:

haha. I see you get the references in the game :D Thanks for playing.

Loved it!
The difficulty at first seems Insane, but as further your progress, as more fun it is. Speedrunning becomes funny too after you got all Equips. The important Part is, this is a completion Game, you wanna reach 100%. only missing some Extreme missions by now but im close to. Great Game, hope there will be a sequel!

swishcheese responds:

Awesome! glad you enjoyed. Maybe a sequel, idk we will see. Thanks for playing.

With speed as a main focus, it is important to have tight and responsive controls. The controls are too responsive and I often go 2 or more spaces when I only intend to go 1. It wouldn't be a big problem if there was larger space to move around in, but level 4 is a little early to not allow room for error.

swishcheese responds:

yeah, I understand where you coming from. Level 4 is a test of your patience once you get to the end and need to weave between the guards. It may get frustrating, but just need take your time going through them and don't rush or you'll make mistake.

i don't like tutorials. i think the need to bombard the player with a bunch of text in order to understand how to play is bad game design.

if you can't express yourself through gameplay or at least with a simple flash of a key, then you are doing it wrong.

also, naturally, i hate the way the ninja moves. having to worry about him moving two spaces instead of one is absurd.

swishcheese responds:

It is bad design. I was lazyy and just thro up text for the tutorial, You can change controls by hitting the ninja control button on the top left. And tap controls when in tight areas or trying to move one space. if you move two spaces when you want to go one, you are holding the key down for to long.