Reviews for "Genesis"

-stare-

What.

I think if the game a bit more of a puzzle element to it where you need to find out what to do it would've been a little more interesting as a game.

That being said I really love this game, and I see some people are complaining about the fruit at the beginning but to me that was the most compelling part. From a artistic game design standpoint it really made a statement to me about how Adam and Eve must have felt with the fruit. It was there, how were we not going to eat it! It was placed there almost as if you were supposed to, as was everything else. It makes quite a statement on early biblical tales.

Please keep making games.

MikeSalyh responds:

Thank you! Yes, a few, deeper puzzle elements seem to be in order. I'll keep that in mind for my next submission. Huzzah!

This is so... beautiful. I really can't think of a better word. It was so well done, so meaningful, so purposeful. I suppose it's not really the game itself, but the meaning drawn from it, the metaphor in every interaction. The statement on the inter-workings of human beings. I loved it. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but this little flash really considers something. Something bigger than us.

an excellent portrayal of Adam and Eve, but sometimes even I got a little confused, and i know the story forwards, backwards, and upside down. Some text or something could be used to help tell the story and make it less confusing.

Two words for this game: Cool and deep.