Reviews for "Silent Synapse"

EAT IT, SNITCHES! ICH BIN EIN MEISTER!

Und ja. Ich bin Deustch.

Also, like Joshrcraven said, great implementation.

/me goes and looks up danmaku...

TerribleDesign responds:

Thanks for playing! I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

If you are interested in danmaku games you will also want to look up "Touhou Project". They are probably both the most difficult and fair danmaku/shmup games.

Also, great job on getting the Silver Surfer achievement.

Love the minimalism of this one, yet the actual game design has a certain stylized feeling to it. I would suggest changing the title screen, the white font doesn’t go with the overall vibe somewhat. Maybe melow/trancy electronic music in later work?
Also great to see the developer actually replying back to the community.
Right on!

TerribleDesign responds:

I could probably use the grey/purple color on the fonts, but the contrast does draw the eye to the instructions. It is actually quite difficult to decide what to explain and how to teach it for a quick 5 or 10 minute game. Eye catching text is one of the quickest ways to do that.

I've already decided that there will be music in my next project. It will have to be implemented well enough for me to be satisfied, so it will take a while.

I've always thought the Newgrounds community was great. Why ignore it?

Thanks for your remarks; I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

WOW, I played without resetting once, I actually forgot that resetting was possible, it never crossed my mind. Other than that, this game is very disappointing, I just hate the fact that I can't find the soundtrack to download this music. >_< :3 JK I love this game it's fun, and had my mind on winning, although the last level got me pissed when it opened, and as I went a red box flew directly toward me. Finally won in the end, and a big fat 5 starts! :D

I STILL WANT THE DUBSTEP!!!! XD

TerribleDesign responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed the game and loved the soundtrack.
You can pick up the soundtrack from the link in the author comments. It is pay-what-you-want, so feel free to support my future games. I would really appreciate it! :)

Very clever. The levels are variations on a theme, but the visual tricks and figuring out how each level worked made me a little giddy. This is the kind of game that really stands out to me. Well done, and hopefully more levels will be forthcoming.

TerribleDesign responds:

Thanks for the kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed figuring out the levels. I had fun designing them. :)
If you have any favorite parts you would like to see expanded upon, feel free to message me. Some more in-depth information would be great so I can make even more fun puzzles and levels.

Absolutely love this game - played it through a few times now! Any hints on the secret medals?