Reviews for "Kick The Critter"

A very good game, another great launch style game from Berzerk Studios. Mouse click was a little laggy but that might be from my end and not the game itself

BerzerkStudio responds:

Thanks !
For the lag, can you try to lower the quality in the options to see if it still lag?
Cheers!

Awesome game specially to kill time great music it even have mini games really really awesome!!

What an intense experience. Really good game. Its obvious that you know what you were doing when making this gem. Good work :-)

Would just like to point out to a small bug. When the critter was about to hit the ground for the last time, I pressed smash button and the game crashed. Oh yea. It would be nice if the game remembered critters level and improvements, and the money won so that we wouldn't have to play from the beginning every time. Beside that, awesome game.

Love it, love the guitar riffs, love the theme...just all of it