Reviews for "Kick The Critter"

I rate this game MAXIMUM THUNDERNESS!

Awesome game, you really know how to get someone hooked! I felt proud when I finished it :)

My only criticism is that mini-games should be unlocked earlier because in my case I finished the game and there was 2 mini-games that haven't unlocked yet, and I don't really have an incentive other than trophies and my curiosity (which isn't enough incentive) to grind to those levels.

fucking amazing game!

The game is absolutely awsome, it's hilarious, addicting, and everything else you could possibly need. The music is epic as hell too! One tiny thing that bothered me a bit though, is that as soon as you get over the water, many of the upgrades become useless, and you just have to max the bat and the bat grouping, along with the passives ofcourse. Other than that it's amazing!

This game is a lot of fun! It's a really funny take on spin the bottle and the creatures facial expressions are hilarious!