Reviews for "Kick The Critter"

Not nearly as good as the other Throw games :C no depth, felt shallow.

I love games like this, Burrito Bison etc... But this one wasnt as fun since it lacked fun things happening, more variety on enemies and events would have been great. Thats the biggest lacking thing in the game, otherwise it has nice graphics and all.. But as mentioned, it needs more content both enemies and powerups.

Don't upgrade the bat gangs until you have to; you'll quickly get to a point where you try to keep up as much speed as possible, and you'll hit a ridiculous amount of them, and there aren't enough batties to hit you up because they're all in gangs.

Awesome game specially to kill time great music it even have mini games really really awesome!!

nice game