Reviews for "Idle Web Tycoon"

Wow, I love it! It shows you how to make your own website! lol

Fun game! Here are "Speedrun" pro-tips to maximizing your efficiency.

- You won't need to keep manually clicking your page once you start getting past several hundred clicks per second (you won't be making much of a difference at that point).

- Keep in mind you can sell assets for the same amount as you paid for them.

- Costs increases by 15% per purchase of any given asset type.

- Despite what your intuition may tell you, the optimum asset mix is neither as heavy-loaded on advanced assets as possible, nor is it to try to buy the cheapest upgrade available.

Here is the optimum asset mix baseline, the relative differences should remain the same once you've achieved this mix:

45 Refreshing Tab
05 Quantum Chip
11 Quantum Rift
03 Sentient Tech
00 One Mind

So after you add +14 to each, then it's the right time to go for World Dominator. By the time you complete World Dominator, your relative differences should still be in tact and look like this:

67 Refreshing Tab
27 Quantum Chip
33 Quantum Rift
25 Sentient Tech
22 One Mind

Then just keep adding +1 to all ten asset types before re-upgrading any of the same ones (keep the relative quantity differences the same as in each of the above samples).

To the author, is the leaderboard working? Even if I click "post score" I can't see a leaderboard.

fun game...though it seems like you somehow disabled the ability to tap-click on a trackpad. I have to full on cllck the pad with this game, and also autoclicker doesnt work :P

love it make more games like this!!

Let's see if I make it to $100M and 1 Trillion views...
Oh wait, I already did!