Reviews for "Idle Web Tycoon"

It's formatted extremely similarly to Cookie Clicker, but I think there's enough of a different theme here to still make it interesting. What I would have liked is for you to have gone further with the theme, letting us pick from different annoying ads to place on the website and to read comments and such complaining about them.

HThomson responds:

As with a lot of idle games I found the initial inspiration after playing too much Cookie Clicker which is why the format is pretty similar.

I quite like the idea of selecting your own ads that option hadn't occurred to me. I'll try to add it in the next update along with some other customization options.

very good graphics and maybe make it so you can choose your color and stuff

HThomson responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see if I can add more ways to customize the homepage.

This game looks good and is quite fun to play.

However, a feature that seems to be missing is the ability to delete things like ads and what you bought, this is a feature that i feel should be here.

HThomson responds:

Cheers, thanks for the response I'll see what I can do, should be quite easy to add.

-*Edit: Out of interest, would you like to be able to sell items with a full refund or at a slightly lower price than bought (to make it more authentic).

This is an interesting simulation. Good job.

HThomson responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.