Reviews for "Idle Web Tycoon"

Rated 1 because couldn't get free, pretend internet points for getting 10 dedicated servers 0/10 worst game of the year I hate you best game ever - ign.com

I like it, but when I hit "refresh" on the game, I don't see that my bank account grows as fast as I click. It grows exactly as if I wasn't pressing the Refresh.
It would be cool if that works the way it's supposed

Very obviously a cookie clicker throne. It's aggravatingly addictive, but still.

i accidently klicked it away and everything was gone when i tried to go back to the game. my 18 houres of playing were wasted :( its still an amazing game i just wished i had my stuff back

Like it.

Hey, why not add a option to show what your site is about (Like, games, store, Search engine, raise funds for research)