Reviews for "Idle Web Tycoon"

This is a decent idle game, but the Quantum Chip is underpowered. Its return of investment takes almost as long as the Sentient Tech.

very nice clicker/idle game :D

Just like cookie clicker.. but not creepy af :)

Love it! I have a site called ISuck, where you can buy your VERY OWN I-Suck mobile device! Wow-wee! (We are not responsible for the loss of: 1. State of mind. 2. Self-consciousness. Any other injury or activity associated with this product is NOT apart of I-Suck's abilities or functions . It was your fault.)

Anyway, I'm giving this 4/5 stars because it allows you to make your own website, enslave the planet and grow as a dystopian superior ruler. It's quick, and easy to start. The only problem is that I don't know how much I'm selling when the Domination Board (As I like to call it) is blocking the panel that shows how much money you get when you sell all your assets.

where is the sound?