Reviews for "Lava Bird"

Really nice and addicting game, the gameplay is unique and very interesting. The graphics are good and the music fits pretty well in this game!

Really one of the best games I've played, on here and on iOS. Very clever concept that you are creating the obstacles yourself, yet you are forced to make it difficult for yourself to get points by hitting the pursuing birds. great music too.

The theme of the game, the setting and the music, make this game a super epic experience!
The gameplay is marvelous and (as expected) it's as hard as any Flappy Bird clone. :)

I honestly hate the game, because I find games like Falppy Bird just enoying, I don't enjoy these kind of games.
However, I'm no hater. The fact that I do not like this game does not make it a bad game, as a matter of fact, it's actually very well made, challenging, has good music, works well and is a good twist to the Falppy serie.
Well made!

Unept responds:

I dig your honesty. **gives two thumbs up**

Finally, someone does something good with this tired formula! In my opinion this is better than FlappyBird or any of its clones. I don't like Flappy games. I hate them, to be honest. I don't even care for the original. But this game offers a completely different challenge than just, "Hop through the gaps while you're falling!" First of all, the fact that the player makes his own obstacles by shooting fire adds an entirely different level of tactics by allowing us to set up where and when you'll have to dodge... but the capricious behavior of the fireballs --the way they bounce and curve back at odd angles-- still keeps things unpredictable. The fact that we have birds coming from behind adds another challenge, and trying to set up shots to hit them adds a greater dimension of gameplay. I like being scored on how many of the bird I destroy then how many freaking gaps I pass. I never cared for the "defy gravity at exactly the right moment!" mechanic of Flappybird. This keeps that mechanic, but the gameplay isn't completely dependent on that mechanic alone.

Graphics are simple, which helps to minimize distractions. I like the music, too. The heavy part is exciting!

Still a very hard game. Still frustrating. Still annoying, to an extent. But far more interesting than Flappybird and its followers. While that game is supposedly "addictive," I played for a minute and quit due to lack of fun and interest. With this, I can understand getting addicted!

Unept responds: