Reviews for "~{ || MEGA || }~"

FUCK THIS IS GOOD. I WANNA REMIX IT, SEND ME THE FILE + WAVS OF THE ORCHESTRAL STUFF.

YEAH BRUH I DEFINITELY WILL :D

Even though it's closing in on 11 am, and I still haven't slept, I cannot help but leave a review for this. I am in awe o.O
This sounds extremely brilliantly exclusively super rad, dude! :O
The production alone is wonderful, but so are the melodies. Great taste in intrumentation, progression etc. No criticisms here.
Insta favorite!!!

Keep it up, you should definitely be proud ;)

larrynachos responds:

Oh geez, get some sleep dude xD

I'm so glad you enjoyed the song so much dude! I do think there are parts I could improve on, but I'm VERY proud of this piece.

Thanks!

One word. Flawless!
You got in the OP'd state when you were making this, right? Because it looks like you spent around 50 hours into it but that was actually several hours. XD
There's really no flaw for me this time. It's just plain epic and awesome. 5aved and well done, larry. :)

larrynachos responds:

Holy crap dude yes. I went nuts on this song. I plan on extending it later though. It's too short, and the ending isn't very good. I'm really glad you found it flawless!

WOW!!! Its a level of Really Slow Motion!

larrynachos responds:

I don't know what you mean, but thanks?

The trick is to never say that it is too short or unfinished when the song is this good. Then when the audience least expects it, give the song a dose of evolution. Otherwise, they'll never expect a thing. Well done on the allocation of instruments. I would use this for my video, but I am afraid that I had already finished my 36. Though, I will surely listen to this often. It has an organic power to it that well known composers seemed to have lost in their popularity; e.x, Two Steps From Hell - though, Illusions is by far one of their niche works that stands out from the rest, you should check it out and see if it may inspire this song's next stage of evolution.

Sincerely, Dodecrashhedron.