Reviews for "~{ || MEGA || }~"

Its a really good piece, i'll give you that. But the lack of time you spent on it shows in the mastering and the repetitive nature of the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, you did a great job. A little more time put in and it would be perfect.

larrynachos responds:

The mastering sounds fine for me. My only problem was probably the repetition, but I really didn't want to play around with this too much, or I'd break it.

Wow, I really love this!

Thanks mom.

One word. Flawless!
You got in the OP'd state when you were making this, right? Because it looks like you spent around 50 hours into it but that was actually several hours. XD
There's really no flaw for me this time. It's just plain epic and awesome. 5aved and well done, larry. :)

larrynachos responds:

Holy crap dude yes. I went nuts on this song. I plan on extending it later though. It's too short, and the ending isn't very good. I'm really glad you found it flawless!

Hot DAMN, bro! This is insane! Such an intense vibe going on. Love the horns, love the backgrounds! And this only took you a few hours? If you're willing to go back and spend a few more hours, I would so love to hear an extended version of this! :D

One nitpick I would make: the string melody gets a little repetitive after a while. But that's a super small critique in comparison to the epic feeling that this thing gives off. Great job!

larrynachos responds:

I'd love to go back and do an extended version! I just felt that I needed to get this out before I messed with it too much and ruined it.

Yeah, the strings are really repetitive. That's definitely my fault. I couldn't think of anything else to do. I'll fix that in the extended version!

Thanks for the review, LE! I'm glad you liked this epic piece!

Even though it's closing in on 11 am, and I still haven't slept, I cannot help but leave a review for this. I am in awe o.O
This sounds extremely brilliantly exclusively super rad, dude! :O
The production alone is wonderful, but so are the melodies. Great taste in intrumentation, progression etc. No criticisms here.
Insta favorite!!!

Keep it up, you should definitely be proud ;)

larrynachos responds:

Oh geez, get some sleep dude xD

I'm so glad you enjoyed the song so much dude! I do think there are parts I could improve on, but I'm VERY proud of this piece.

Thanks!