Reviews for "Moonstone"

Really good song as always! I expected your normal techno, but I like this even more! Hopefully you make more dubstep, I like this better with no crazy wubs and stuff.

I don't review much anymore, but I came back just to review this.

Awesome song. It had everything going on in the right places. You didn't overdo the beginning to make people think they had to pay attention to too many sounds. Then you killed it with the beat pickup, and brought it back down just perfectly. This is what people want to hear. Keep on going with the music.

This song is fantastic, excellent, amazing and outstanding. This song is better than perfect. I fell that song sinking into my ears, delivering to my vein, my heart vibrating and I feel the beat in my body.
This song couldn't get better. It's the best song I've ever heard in my life. I'll keep hearing it again, again and again.

I never used to like techno mixed with dubstep but this song tastes like an ice cream sandwich with vanilla sprinkle, chocolate, syrup and red pepper flakes!!!!
(YUM)