Reviews for "BOSS"

This raises a point- is it better to get into this kind of thing as a teenager as many of the popular animators on NG/YT etc do, or get into it later? For one if you get popular on the web first and never get a real job, it might be catastrophic when forced to work at something else one day. However with all the extra time you have before you get a job you might not be able to make the leap.

oh yea,my art didnt get appreciation from my boss but the situation is more or less the same...
like the style

The animation and story were great, but to me it really felt like it was building to something and the ending was pretty anticlimactic.

Your choice of title had a rather profound effect on this piece, I think, and I'm glad I didn't read the description until I saw the video. With a name like "Boss" I kind of got the sense that this might be a work written from the rarely-covered perspective of the manager, and while I can't say I'm surprised that this wasn't the case, it did make me consider the boss character much more deeply. It's almost certainly not what you were going for, but it made the story way better for me. Kudos.

I think the perspective is a little misguided here. The guy's boss isn't coming down on him for trying to be creative, he expects his workers to stay on task and get a job done. In a work scenario your priority has to be to get your work done first, and THEN should you happen to have free time it would be more acceptable to draw doodles. Other than the misguided message, the flash was well constructed.