Reviews for "Shadowrun:ITS Demo V2"

Retro feel was right on, the music was cute, and the stats seemed to feel right...but.. every courier job with 'crusher 495' opens a blank dialogue screen when you go there that cannot be escaped or resolved. bodyguard runs to 'the coffin' are uncompletable, the end of bodyguard run message just never happens. other districts are reachable by cab.. but are either placeholder only, -or worse- don't even let you call a cab out of it. The ghoul quests never engage, the abandoned building always forces you to run away. so why bother having stats, weapons, and spells, if there's no possibility of combat?
where's the actual game?

two stars for effort and style.

lordmagnet responds:

I didn't realize it had so many bugs. I will look into fixing them, thanks. I wish this game was more than it actually is. I hit the limitations of the platform and this is what I have to show for it, not the game I had envisioned. But I respect your honest review and I appreciate you giving it a try.

This is really fantastic! Too bad you can't complete the game. Thanks for trying.

lordmagnet responds:

Thanks for the kind words. I am currently working on a spiritual successor to this, on a platform where I won't be hitting these limitations.

Ok so from what ive played its good so far, add a mini map so you can see your current area and way-points as well. i wanna see where you can take this.

lordmagnet responds:

Mini-map and waypoints are great suggestions. Those features would be a great way to modernize this old-school derived game.

I need to have more before I can tell if it's good, it has a lot of promise though.

lordmagnet responds:

I can understand your view. Thanks for giving it a try.