Reviews for "Cycle; Fourth Moon"

ah. one minor star sitting in a pool of crappy to average games. good. better. best. I'd say good. make slower time, more people. the big point, make a large planet. have you played Kirby's epic yarn? make the world map like their level select... only rounded all the way around. add minigames for doing tasks. possibly haggling in stores (hint: minigame for that too). I rate with pride unlike before. bam. bam. boom! im just saying. on most of these games your scratch projects had less glitches. keep on working, shot for not another minor star, but be a minor+

JackAstral responds:

Thanks dude :) Great suggestions!

That was a lot of fun. I can't think of a single way to improve it.

Thanks!

I get that its inspired by animal crossing but maybe a tad too much ya know? I liked the planet concept and thought it'd be cool to do more with that say for example space travel to a farming planet to expand more in the farming game play. The background freaked me out at one point because it looked like the sun was getting closer to the planet and thought I had made bad decision or something but yea there should some transition between background changes. I don't think there was much point in customization because of how far away you were. I like the interface to your inventory looked nice. The sound effects were odd one option sounded like sneakers in a gymnasium and another from minecraft. I do like the background music it fits the mood. Honestly I enjoyed the game and I think there is room to improve and I think you are able to do just that.

JackAstral responds:

Great suggestions- thanks for the detailed review!

Good game.... the day is just to quick for me....

Thanks!

Great concept and awesome visuals. I like it very much! :D

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Really cool to hear you enjoyed it!