Reviews for "Cycle; Fourth Moon"

great around the world game :D just hope gets a save feature added on

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! You can save by pressing the escape key :)

A few things that could be improved: more tasks per day, or make them more repeatable. i played for 2 weeks in the game and once one has all the tools it just becomes a hoarding and waiting for the right day to sell for double price. harvest before 12 and after 12 and then sleep, rinse and repeat.
Sappling drop rate should be increased. I chopped down a tree every day after the first one and on those 13 tree-fellings i never got more than 1 sappling, yet one of the trades is for 3 sapplings. being able to spread the trees to increase income would be a nice addition.
selecting tools in the store can be pretty frustrating as there is no way to select between the 2. On that note improved tools either through crafting or higher level prices would be nice.
Fishing. Is the biting random or not? i figured out that you have to stand near the edge of the bridge early on, as in the centre your hook is too high up for the fish but yeah. also having some control over which fish one catches would be nice instead of pure randomness, again room for improving with better fishing rods for better creatures. the fact that a salmon and a tadpole are equally easy to catch seems just a little off, no? =P
Overall an interesting little game but with some issues and more depth would defs be appreciated.

JackAstral responds:

Great suggestions and ideas- thank you so much! Upgrading fishing rods and pickaxes would be really cool- I definitely want to add that!

pressed space to use the letterbox but i couldnt get off the mail menu, press escape to save, space does nothing, got stuck reading the mail, this game is incredibly buggy and flawed

JackAstral responds:

Click the (>) button on the left to close it.

This kinda seems like it's copying Animal Crossing verbatim except 2D...

JackAstral responds:

Ahaha well it was inspired heavily by it. I guess it's 'animal crossing but not as good and in space' :b

Pretty interesting game. One problem that I came across (at least for me) is medals not unlocking. I have the "mine 25 cracks" achievement in game, but didn't unlock the medal. This is happened to me on other games, so it's probably just my side.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks dude! I think that's a little problem newgrounds has sometimes. If you check your profile you should have the medals!