Reviews for "Cycle; Fourth Moon"

Lol. Plant saps, immediately hack em and get the same amount of wood as grown, buy axes on discount fridays.. You'll have your debt paid within a month.

A really good game. I just love the way everything looks and it goes so perfectly with the music. Just by looking at it you could tell a lot of effort was put into it. The way the game itself is played feels a bit too slow paced, but that could just be that I'm not a big fan of games like Animal Crossing.

Really love this game, fun to play and a good way to kill time like a flash version of animal crossing. But my saves don't seem to work properly.

i really love this game but why does watering can break why cant you just refill it at the lake

JackAstral responds:

Ahaha true. Thanks for playing + reviewing!

This game is in desperate need of upgrade mechanisms. Once you go thru all your options of farming, mining, fishing and trading nothing new is added to the game. It just becomes a grind fest after that where you try to time yourself to optimize how fast you increase a variable with absolutely no way of improving. Try adding things that would increase the speed of harvesting, spawn rates and perhaps a way to develop the entire town rather than just the appearance of your house. This game has lots of potential but right now is just a slow drag to get more achievements.

JackAstral responds: