For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "One World"

this game is awesome and to me the song is epic and sad at the same time and for those of u who dont know how to use the spirit boost hover ur mouse over it and it makes u gain spirit faster as i sed the song is epic and sad kinda like a war story it touches my heart i wanna become a popular commenter on newgrounds i want to become an influencial commenter but mybye thats just me so pls help me reach this goal this game is awesome and yea im rabling now pls help me reach my goal as i sed and yea hats all (Bro Fist)

xyzzygames responds:

newgrownds838, thanks for your comment on the song.

Good catch on the slight sadness to the tune. It's called "Chasing the Wind," from the biblical verse Ecclesiastes 1:14 "I observed everything going on under the sun, and really, it is all meaningless--like chasing the wind."

Pretty good. I disliked the religious touch to it. Thought it was pretty stupid. Other than that, I really liked it :)

Also, it would have been more nice if it had a challenge to it instead of just being an idle upgrade game. It can potentially become a strategy game.

Btw, nice music!

It reminds me Cookie Clicker

I personally really liked this game. It's a great time passer. 9/10 would recommend.

Needs work but good for what it is and i like the jokes it has