Reviews for "One World"

Xyzzygames, as this seems to be your first uploaded game, I congratulate you.

The Good:
- simple, and elegant interface. Perhaps even a little too simplistic?
- there ARE noticeable differences with each item's upgrade, contrary to what other commenters have said. That said, they require a lot of upgrades to achieve, which becomes rapidly tedious.
- Spirit Boost button was a godsend.

The Not-So-Good:
- the planet's revolution is in one sole direction - as well as zooming in and out, it would be nice to be able to control the rotation. However that would bring into question the laws of physics...
- I would like to think the planet is not made up of infinite three-dimensional tessellations, but I understand how this would have been easier to create as opposed to smoothing every edge.
- where are the animals? Am I missing something?

The Needs-Improvement:
- does this ever end?! What is its final form?!

Bonus points to you for pop culture (Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy!) references. Good luck with your future projects!

it's sad to look at myself as a useful upgrade :(

Seems a pleasant enough time-spender.

For anyone else wondering about the Spirit Boost button, I think I've got it: Just hover over it. While you're hovered over the Spirit Boost, your spirit/sec doubles.

Enjoyable game that gives a real sense of being god. Seems a little short sided compared to some others and presentation doesn't seem fully done yet. I saw no animations for the planet outside of land appearing. I couldn't see my animals.

I love the little comments when i saw it say "You've added oxygen to your atmosphere that, one day, idiots will waste talking about Justin Bieber and the Kardashians" I almost died XDDD