Reviews for "One World"

I like it, the jokes fit well though I'd love to see more added on to it. What exactly does "Spirit Boost" do?

I click everything (land, plants, temples, etc) 100 times in both planets.
I found a bug, you can set humans, prophets and temples without land and oxigen xD
You should add more things after the Fifteenth click (15-100 clicks of everything were boring) :D

so..awesome! I've been playing this throughout the day; leaving it on when I leave to do other stuff. I concur with others on developing it a bit. I'd look towards engaging the different variables. Maybe something like a 'sand-box' game?
Anyway, still enthralling all the way. I even enjoy that there are no instruction, it took me little while before I noticed the spirit-o-meter and realised it is what shows me my resources.
Also, the fact that I don't know how the worlds will develop as I increase its contents. So right now I have the smaller planet under the ominous red of the temples.. I wonder if I increase everything besides the temples and prophets if the redness will be overtaken by green and/or brown? And I love it that the resources is actually 'spirit'. And so on. Playing this opens my mind up to many interesting concepts.
So, all in all, thanks for making this!

A perfect thing to relax with!

If you want to use the "Spirit Boost", just hover over it with your curser and your amount of Spirit will be doubled as long as its on the button.