Reviews for "One World"

Not seeing what prophets do...Neither temples, I have 2 now and can't see them. Enjoying it overall though.

I love this sort of games.
Wish they would be A/AA/AAA games with that theme with a deep spiritual core.
but everyone has wishes....

Awesome game, but it needs a little bit more features. Perhaps, in the beginning, there is nothing but a giant rock of molten lava. You cool it down by throwing chunks of ice from outer space at it, eventually, you gain a ocean. You unlock other things by how much you completed others, some more visible effects would be nice....but besides that. I really like it, it may not be anyone else's cup of tea though, so I'll give it a 2.5 instead of a 3, but It's a 3 in my book.

I personally like these kinds of games. They make the moments of my life where I'm doing nothing more meaningful.

This one in particular is very unique and I love all the quotes each time an upgrade is purchased.

I don't see atmosphere do anything really what does it do?

xyzzygames responds:

Technically? It increases the level of lighting on your planet so that it doesn't look so dark.

In your imagination? Whatever you like :)