Reviews for "One World"

It reminds me Cookie Clicker

Hey man, your idea for this game is excellent, good for you: Although here are a few things you need to consider:
1)I dont know if this only happened with me, but after gaining more than 10k Spirit per second, it didnt actually gave me 10K per sec, but 3k more less. 2) Parsec measures distances, not time. As lightyears, it is used to determine the distance between objects in space. 3) the presence of atmosphere, bacteria and organisms is not actually visible or Im not sure how is that relevant for the gameplay. 4) Your jokes are great, they are so dumb they made me laugh more than once.

Resuming: the idea is great but I cant say this game is ready to compete. This is more like a Beta test. Good job, tho! But Im sure u can do way better

xyzzygames responds:

That's the joke. Because "spirit per sec."

Xyzzygames, as this seems to be your first uploaded game, I congratulate you.

The Good:
- simple, and elegant interface. Perhaps even a little too simplistic?
- there ARE noticeable differences with each item's upgrade, contrary to what other commenters have said. That said, they require a lot of upgrades to achieve, which becomes rapidly tedious.
- Spirit Boost button was a godsend.

The Not-So-Good:
- the planet's revolution is in one sole direction - as well as zooming in and out, it would be nice to be able to control the rotation. However that would bring into question the laws of physics...
- I would like to think the planet is not made up of infinite three-dimensional tessellations, but I understand how this would have been easier to create as opposed to smoothing every edge.
- where are the animals? Am I missing something?

The Needs-Improvement:
- does this ever end?! What is its final form?!

Bonus points to you for pop culture (Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy!) references. Good luck with your future projects!

I agree with the rest, this is a great idea but it feels unfinished. If you were to expand on this it could become something great. I'm expecting more from you :)

Are humans not animals? Also, there are too many games like this nowadays, this one could use a little more work to grab the attention