Reviews for "One World"

Is there a max for any of the choices?

For those of you curious how the "Spirit Boost" button works, if you have your mouse hovering over the button you will be boosted. Whenever the mouse is off of it it's not though.

if this is a beta its a od start, if its a game well I fail to see the point of it, that being said I thoroughly enjoyed it. if its a beta you need to make a point to the game, improve some of the mechanics, add more visible effects, such as atmosphere either removing or adding clouds, bacteria and organisms affecting the visuals of later used things like humans and animals, humans make cities would b cool.

It's pretty cool, but I agree. I can't turn it the way I want it to, and I also don't really understand what the spirit boost button is for if I can't use it. It won't boost my spirit cells. Bleh.

Pros and Cons

Pros
Fun
Unique

Cons
You can't rotate the direction you want to rotate with the globe
The globe is dark.